Saturday, June 20, 2009

72 Hr kit Item

It is important to have all of your personal documents safe in a disaster.

Copies of important documents: driver’s license, Social Security card, proof of residence, insurance policies, wills, deeds, birth and marriage certificates, tax records, etc

It is recommended to put them in a safe to protect them. Also to make copies and send them to someone outside your area. I sent copies of my documents out of state to my sister.

I am obsessed with taking pictures of my kids and capturing all of those moments.I would be devastated if they were lost. My husband jokes that in an emergency I will run back in to save the scrapbooks:) I will be sad to see them destroyed, but they are to heavy to save. But all of those pictures have been saved on discs and kept in the safe as well. I also sent 2nd copies to my sister:)

No comments:

Post a Comment